I have done this (though without encryption) with 1801W units in both ends.
Required some creative routing but works well when all is done.
You will offcourse get a lower MTU then before.

Best regards
Mattias Gyllenvarg
Skycom AB

>  A customer of ours has two sites, one with an 1800 the other with a 2800. 
> There's a point-to-point T1 connecting the locations. The two locations also 
> have a backup link through my network via DSL.
>
>  The customer wants to establish a VPN between the two locations over the ptp 
> T1, and a backup VPN over the DSL lines in case the ptp T1 goes down.
>
>  I should be able to rely on the 1800/2800 for this, shouldn't I? I can add 
> sonicwalls on each end if needed, but I think the routers should be able to 
> handle it alone. What do you think?
>
>  Thanks,
>  Adam
>
> _______________________________________________
>  cisco-nsp mailing list
>  [email protected]
>  https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to