On Thursday 28 February 2008, Arie Vayner (avayner) wrote:

> I guess we are talking about 7200 routers,...

Yes, I'm referring to the 7200 router family running 12.4 
mainline.

> so I would 
> suggest to wait a bit with SRC, and in the mean while
> deploy 12.2(31)SB. This train will remain alive for some
> time.

IOS feature navigator has been known to have a life of its 
own sometimes, but today, it tells me that if I want to 
deploy this feature on the 7200 platform, 12.4T or 12.2
(33)SRC are my only options :-). This is in particular 
regard to "BGP support for BFD".

Is feature navigator broken on this one? 

We are likely better off trusting your recommendations, at 
any rate.

Cheers,

Mark.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to