Hi folks.

 

Is there anyway with l2tpv3 to map point to multipoint service?  What I'm
really looking for is to replace an existing VPN configuration with TLS type
service but I don't believe l2tpv3 is going to do what I want..

 

Basically, one hub site (Cisco 2811) and 8 remote sites (Cisco 1811) with
routed connections in between.  In perfect world, would like to see if there
is anyway to create one large LAN between all locations.  Obviously today,
each site has their own internal IP space that is separate and to date I
have done static routing over the tunnels - and being a Windows based
network we utilize WINS for mapping.   On the core IP network, there is no
MPLS features ;)

 

Thanks for any thoughts (besides the usual "what are you smoking?" lol)

 

Paul

 

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to