Hello!

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 05:42:49PM -0600, William S. Duncanson wrote:

> You don't HAVE to; but if you're getting DFC3s on them, you might want to,
> otherwise they'll run in DFC3A mode.  As far as I know, there is no
> requirement for a PFC3B/C for the WS-6708-10GE or WS-6716-10GE.


btw: Does anybody in the list have any rumors when 6716 become
available and which type of pluggable modules it will require SFP+,
XFP or X2?   Does C7600 support planed for 6716?


> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Ollie
> Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 15:21
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [c-nsp] Adding 10G to 6509
> 
> Hello,
> 
> I have a pair of 6509s that I'm going to be adding 10G ports to this
> summer.  The 6509s currently have Sup 720s w/PFC3As - will I need to
> upgrade the PFC card or the Sup 720s in order to add the 10G ports?
> 
> Jeff

-- 
Dmitry Kiselev
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to