-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

There is a FOUNDRY-NSP list on this very same listserv that might give
you many more responses.

That being said, we have large Foundry install base and think very
highly of them. Any detail higher than that probably isn't appropriate
for this list.

/Ryan

Mike Johnson wrote:
> Has anyone had Foundry experience they can share. Foundry continues
> to come up in many Network infrastructure discussions. I remember
> all the problems years back but i am told they mostly have been fixed.
> 
> I have no experience with Foundry however I am interested in your current
> experiences and or
> any independent evaluation docs for Foundry.
> 
> What I have heard thus far is that Foundry is a good layer 2 switch, just do
> not turn
> much on.
> 
> 
> any help would be appreicated
> 
> 
> harbor235
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

- --
Ryan M. Harden, BS, KC9IHX              Office: 217-265-5192
CITES - Network Engineering             Cell:   630-363-0365
2130 Digital Computer Lab               Fax:    217-244-7089
1304 W. Springfield                     email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Urbana, IL  61801                       

         University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign
                University of Illinois - ICCN
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2.2 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFHyC0vtuPckBBbXboRAso2AJ9xBJuL8kYc2Ofs75SrPfmMF5w1pwCfaUNC
GJZCz8czCHocgMd697JSe3g=
=rHCE
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to