Peter Rathlev wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-03-01 at 15:27 +0100, Arie Vayner (avayner) wrote:
>   
>>>> BTW, the high MTU has to be configured end to end between the PE's - 
>>>> not only on the PE's core facing interface.
>>>>         
>>> "All interfaces on core routers and core-facing interfaces on PE
>>> routers" sound to me like exactly that. Is there something I'm missing
>>> here?
>>>       
>> You also need to take into account all the P routers and any L2
>> switches.
>>     
>
> Of course yes. When I wrote "core routers" I was thinking of the P
> routers. MPLS traffic cannot traverse non P-boxes anyway.
>
> The switches I had forgot. :-)
>
> Regards,
> Peter
>
>
>
>
>
> __________ NOD32 2913 (20080301) Information __________
>
> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
> http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
>   

Good info guys, thanks for the helpful tips.  With respects to the L2 
switches...is that any L2 switches between the PEs and Ps only (I'm 
thinking yes) or does it even include enabling it at the far edges (my 
guess is no)?

Jose
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to