Quickest way to get someone's attention is to call their baby ugly. ;)

On Sun, Mar 02, 2008 at 04:55:32PM +0200, Ziv Leyes wrote:
> 
> Richard,
> I said that on a cynical humoristic way, I didn't get REALLY offended, 
> besides, I already received a lot of ideas about this problem after my 
> "shameless bump"
> Thanks to all for sharing their ideas!
> This is indeed a great helping community!
> 
> Ziv
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard 
> Golodner
> Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 6:28 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [c-nsp] Weird problem...
> 
>         Ziv and Cisco NSP community, I have never seen any person refused an
> answer or reply based on their name or religion. This is a great list where
> everyone who can help does. Sometimes people just don't have an answer. That
> is the only reason I can think o you not getting a response to your query.
> Please do not bring ugliness to this helpful forum, it would be shameful.
>         Respectfully, Richard Golodner
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ************************************************************************************
> This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer 
> viruses.
> ************************************************************************************
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>  
>  
> ************************************************************************************
> This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
> PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer 
> viruses.
> ************************************************************************************
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to