On Tuesday 04 March 2008, Tassos Chatzithomaoglou wrote:

> The same happened to me too. 1 out of 10 AS5300 has
> failed the past year, mostly due to PSU.

I've had better luck with the ones I've played with in 
recent years.

The issue I had with them was that since they are, to put it 
in the words of Justin, "EoEverything", even though a later 
IOS release will boot and run, the MICA modems will only 
support anything at or below 12.3(6d) - CSCei63851.

Any code more recent "craps out" the MICA modems and puts 
them into a BAD state more frequently than normal.

But as 12.3(6d) has been DF for quite a while, the latest 
you can run on the AS5300 today, safely, is 12.3(5f).

Cheers,

Mark.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to