For bus utilization per module, I think you're going to have to infer it based on interface activity.
According to an old TAC case, SXH was supposed to include 'CISCO-SWITCH-HARDWARE-CAPACITY-MIB', which would be an SNMP equivalent to 'sh plat hard cap'; this would at least get you a view of the fabric interfaces. That said, it doesn't appear to have materialized. ----- Original Message ---- From: "Moerman, Maarten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [email protected] Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 7:47:35 AM Subject: [c-nsp] SNMP monitor per blade , Cisco 6500/7600 Hi, I've search google, / cacti, whatever, however, I can't find it. What I want is to have SNMP monitor the bandwith that is in use PER blade on a cisco chassis, so not aggregating all the interface ports in one graph, but have a MIB/OID which represents the data PER blade in a chassis. Anybody any idea? Thanks, Maarten _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
