Get your hands on any of the CCNP ONT Course material. The entire thing is almost all about QoS.
Cheers On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Scott Granados <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I'm starting to experiment with implimenting QOS on a network. I'm mainly > experimenting in my home lab which consists of 2 7206's (400's) with a few > 35xx's and a 2610. Can anyone suggest good starting pointers and possibly > configuration examples. I've been googling and searching the cisco site > but > the thing I'm missing is the background information and things like best > practices or design considerations. I see the configuration examples but > they don't make a lot of sense. Any pointers would be appreciated. > > Thank you > Scott > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
