8:59am coueffe charly said:

>        I would like check with command : SNMPWalk , the power
>        environnement ,
>        but I don't find the MIB : LM-SENSORS-MIB.
>
>        I would like the same result as the command : show power but
>        with snmp
>        for graph the result.
>
>        I monitor temperature with the same oid index, but I've an error
>        with
>        the power.
>
>        The index IOD is : .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.13
>
>        The error message is : Cannot find module (LM-SENSORS-MIB): At
>        line 0 in
>        (none)
>
>        Anyone have this MIB ?

Sounds like a local config problem with your snmp libs on your NMS is 
leading you astray. That OID actually lives here:

        enterprises.cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoEnvMonMIB

Whereas the module you seek is parked elsewhere:

        enterprises.ucdavis.ucdExperimental.lmSensors

../C

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to