Its only so they can reproduce the error in their own labs, to help the person out ;)
On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:04 PM, Jon Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Is it just me, or are others on the list getting daily requests from > complete strangers along the lines of "I saw your post to cisco-nsp about > a particular IOS version...could you send me a copy of that IOS?" > > Ok...maybe it's not daily...but I have gotten two in the past two days. > > For those who haven't asked yet, I'll save you some time. The answers are > "no", and "if you want an IOS upgrade, talk to cisco." > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------- > Jon Lewis | I route > Senior Network Engineer | therefore you are > Atlantic Net | > _________ > http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp<http://www.lewis.org/%7Ejlewis/pgp>for PGP > public key_________ > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
