Hi,

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 11:45:24AM +0100, Adam Armstrong wrote:
> But it's a bit bare. Is anyone interested in having a go at documenting 
> some of the differences? I'm sure it would help a great many people 

I'm happy to contribute, but knowing myself, I'm a bit too unorganized
right now to actually shepherd the process - so I'll provide bits and
pieces, and someone else needs to lump them together.

> (though, i'm not sure if anything can help gert at this point...) :)

Oh well, having the SXH BU officially support -S chassis would be a great
help (because it means we don't have to swap 4 7606-S chassis that are
already in production use against 6506...).

But I think this is very unlikely to happen any time soon, and we need to
get over it, and back to productive work.

gert

-- 
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
fax: +49-89-35655025                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Attachment: pgpacMLPlVHpf.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to