Hello Julien,

Even after reading your very thorough problem description, I'm not quite
sure what you're looking for help with. What doesn't work?

The "$ETH-LAN$" part of the description looks like what the Security
Device Manager would insert as way of marking it as a LAN interface.
Maybe it's the same with the other fields, maybe they're there to help
the SDM. Is it the SDM you can't get working?

The SNMP seems to work about right, giving you the same description as
running-config shows. Or am I missing something here?

The SDM manual(s) can be found here by the way:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps5318/products_user_guide_list.html

Regards,
Peter


On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 18:20 +0200, julien leroiso wrote:
> Sorry you have to read : I can't get "running" that kind of description.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 4:09 PM, julien leroiso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> 
> > Hi,
> >
> > I can get "running" that kind of description.
> >
> > int FA0/0
> > description $ETH-LAN$$ETH-SW-LAUNCH$$INTF-INFO-FE 0/0$
> >
> > show int and snmp give me the same resultat.
> > IF-MIB::ifAlias.1 = STRING: $ETH-LAN$$ETH-SW-LAUNCH$$INTF-INFO-FE 0/0$
> >
> > I've got a cisco 2801 with a c2801-advsecurityk9-mz.124-3h.bin.
> > But i can't find information in cisco website :(
> >
> > Any idea ?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Julien.
> >
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to