On Apr 15, 2008, at 6:52 PM, james edwards wrote: > Is anyone running 122-31.SBxx on the 7206 NPE-400 and/or G2 ? If so, > what > SBxx and what is your experience ? > 122-31.SB11 is the latest and contains fixes that apply to me, but > it was > released Feb. of this year > so I am wondering if it is still too green for production.
The SB train has been rock solid on all of our G2's and 400's. I'd probably recommend at least 512M of RAM on the NPE400 if you plan to do any number of broadband subs (PPPo*, etc). I'm still hoping that SB12 fixes the LI bug that I was told was fixed in SB11, but was not. -- Robert Blayzor, BOFH INOC, LLC [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.inoc.net/~rblayzor/ Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is easier than debugging Windows. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
