Thanks Jared... I get the following:

dis2-swt-to#show mls netflow table-contention summary
Earl in Module 1
Netflow Entry Creation is Enabled. Maximum number of flows is 128K
Summary of Table Contention Levels (on a scale of 0 (lowest) to 5 (highest))
============================================================================
L3 Contention Level: 0

The contention level floats between 0 and 1.... have a few other suggestions
from the list to try as well...

Thanks ;)

Paul


-----Original Message-----
From: Jared Mauch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 12:26 PM
To: Paul Stewart
Cc: 'cisco-nsp'
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] 6500 Netflow

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 12:20:34PM -0400, Paul Stewart wrote:
> Hi there...
> 
> I am trying to turn up netflow reporting on a 6500 - ran into this before
> and can't remember the solution....;)
> 
> On the reporting server I'm not getting the correct levels of data -
almost
> like it's sampling the data by default...
> 
> Can someone tell me the missing piece here?  I've searched the 6500 docs
and
> don't see anything wrong....

        the tcam size is tiny and you're likely overunning it.

        check:

show mls netflow table-contention summary

        Watch your 'Netflow Creation Failures' increase.

        - Jared

-- 
Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
clue++;      | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/  My statements are only mine.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to