Are the ports themselves going up and down? Chuck
----- Original Message ----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: Saku Ytti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Cc: [email protected] <[email protected]> Sent: Thu Apr 17 17:14:23 2008 Subject: Re: [c-nsp] 3750 DTP ? That is how I have all ports confgured as stated in my original mail. Jeff On Apr 17, 2008, at 4:32 PM, Saku Ytti wrote: > On (2008-04-17 15:29 -0400), Jeff Fitzwater wrote: > >> I have been seeing ports transitioning from TRUNK to NON-TRUNK in >> logs. I don't know why they would transition if they are in fixed >> TRUNK mode. > > Have you tried 'switchport nonegotiate'. > > -- > ++ytti > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
