No, PBR is not supported in the FWSM. Fred Reimer, CISSP, CCNP, CQS-VPN, CQS-ISS Senior Network Engineer Coleman Technologies, Inc. 954-298-1697
> -----Original Message----- > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:cisco-nsp- > [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Junaid > Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 8:11 AM > To: cisco-nsp > Subject: [c-nsp] Policy based routing on FWSM > > Hi, > > I am using a Cisco 6509 with an FWSM blade. FWSM is in routed mode. I > have my server behind the FWSM in a VLAN. This 6509 is connected to my > B-RAS. Is it possible for me to do policy-based routing from B-RAS > right to my server? I can do PBR from B-RAS to MSFC and the MSFC can > redirect the traffic to SVI address that is connected to the VLAN my > server is in. Now the question is, whether PBR or something similar is > supported in FWSM? > > > Regards, > Junaid > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
