Awesome! That's it... funny I thought I had tried that.. Thank you - everything working now...
Paul -----Original Message----- From: Eric Girard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 1:22 PM To: Paul Stewart; cisco-nsp Subject: RE: [c-nsp] PIX Upgrade Problem Paul, Did you try static (inside,outside) tcp interface 3389 10.1.1.200 3389 netmask 255.255.255.255? Eric -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Stewart Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 1:12 PM To: 'cisco-nsp' Subject: [c-nsp] PIX Upgrade Problem Hi folks... We upgraded a PIX515E to a new OS a few weeks ago and now our static PAT statements no longer work... scratching my head to figure how to resolve. Old statement: static (inside,outside) tcp xxx.xxx.100.8 3389 10.1.1.200 3389 netmask 255.255.255.255 When I try to put this onto the newer version (7.2(4)) I get the following and can't work around it for some reason... ERROR: Static PAT using the interface requires the use of the 'interface' keyword instead of the interface IP address I've tried a few variations and obviously am not finding the correct one including using the interface statement... any ideas? Thanks, Paul _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
