Hi,

I decided to deploy having both edge routers in AS1 eBGP peer with both edge
routers in AS2 and iBGP between them locally as it gave greater redundancy
and faster convergence.

Physically I have two edge routers in AS1 and two edge routers in AS2, I had
the opportunity to connect them any way I want to.

All the very best,

Andy


On 22/04/2008 23:35, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:33:59 -0700
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [c-nsp] eBGP square vs triangles?
> To: [email protected]
> Message-ID:
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Content-Type: text/plain
> 
> So what did you decide, Andy?
> 
> What are your greater concerns? Router failure? Link failure? How are all 4
> connected without respect to BGP? In general, I'd just follow the physical
> topology unless there's a reason not to.
> 



_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to