On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 12:11:49PM -0400, Donato Dunguihual Morales wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I need to graph with  mrtg or rrdtool, real servers and server farm info 
> for cisco application  control engine module.  Anyone have information 
> about the most popular oid that can be measured and polled through 
> snmp?.  I've been looking in the web for specifc oid without results.
> 
> 
> For example for cisco CSS  the  oid for current connections per service 
> is like that 1.3.6.1.4.1.2467.1.15.2.1.20.5.104.116.116.112.52.

You want to be looking at CISCO-SLB-MIB and CISCO-SLB-EXT-MIB.

BE VERY CAREFUL - there is an IOS crash that is triggered by polling a
real/vserver at the same time it is being deleted.

I don't have the bug ID handy, and I'm not sure if it affects ACE (or
just CSM), but I would tread lightly.

-- 
Ross Vandegrift
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who
make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians
have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine
man in the bonds of Hell."
        --St. Augustine, De Genesi ad Litteram, Book II, xviii, 37
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to