I've said it before, I'll say it again - I would give my first born for 
MPLS support on the ME3400s. :-)  

We need an inexpensive, small, L3 switch platform that does MPLS!

Foundry has one although I've not looked at pricing, Juniper has the J 
series routers which don't quite have the backplane....

The 6524 is hardly inexpensive....





Phil Bedard wrote:
> ME3750, but I haven't heard very good things about its MPLS support.   
> You would need to go up to something like the ME6524.
>
> Phil
>
> On May 6, 2008, at 6:41 PM, Skeeve Stevens wrote:
>
>   
>> Any 3xxx Switches support MPLS?
>>
>> i.e. 3550, 3560, 3750, and so on?
>>
>> .Skeeve
>>
>> --
>> Skeeve Stevens, RHCE
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] / www.skeeve.org
>> Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 / skype://skeeve
>>
>> eintellego - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.eintellego.net
>> --
>> I'm a groove licked love child king of the verse
>> Si vis pacem, para bellum
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
>> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>>     
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>   

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to