Provide feedback on the website. I always do. On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Lamar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thursday 08 May 2008, Kevin Graham wrote: > > As much as I'm disappointed to see /univercd become deprecated, the new > > documentation site at least looks OK once you can find the right > navigation > > links to it. > > The bigger problem is that, at least on the documentation DVD I have, that > not > everything is on the DVD, and it pulls in stuff from the deprecated > univercd > area. Of course, it's a couple of years old and may have been fixed by > now. > But there are a lot of documentation CD's and DVD's out there that will be > broken when this change occurs. > -- > Lamar Owen > www.pari.edu > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
