Well it seems all the hashing algos for cef and for etherchannel are exactly same. I tried cef universal with various hashes, I tried cef original, I tried etherchannel src ip, dst ip, and src-dst-ip :/ Everything has the same result.. Packets only output on one of the gig links on the port channel. Grumble.. What's so hard about slightly changing up the algos or letting us pick some sort of hash key that will change it up a bit, or even have a etherchannel setting for cef where instead of the normal algorithm it makes it into bigger blocks where normally it would alternate between one or the other it sends say x number of flows that way, and x number of flows the other way instead of a 1-1 ratio, then the etherchannel would have a chance.
Paul _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
