I used 12.4T on our 7206s (G1s) from 6T on up to 15T5 without any trouble. BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, uRPF, no crypto or QoS. The only bug that I got bit by was a the CoPP crashing bug that existed in all 12.4Ts until 15T.
And as of today it looks like I've got many dozen 12.4T installs with a SSH vulnerability to fix. Thank you VTY ACLs. Justin Wink wrote: > All: > > We are looking to implement GET/GDOI in our environment and we have QoS > requirements. > > It seems that all 12.4T IOSes up through 12.4(15)T1 had serious QoS > issues. However, now it seems all of subsequent IOSes have been > redacted/deferred with software advisories with the exception of the > latest IOS 12.4(15)T5. > > What, if any, experience do any of you have with 12.4(15)T3 - T5? Any > big issues with CEF, BGP, EIGRP (or redistribution between the two)? > Crypto issues? _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
