I know one person....  :-)
 
I resolved the issue reinstalling the application. Something was going wrong 
with Java.
 
Thanks anyway,
 
Leonardo Gama.

________________________________

De: Ziv Leyes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada: ter 17/6/2008 05:11
Para: Leonardo Gama Souza; [email protected]
Assunto: RE: SCA BB Console on Windows Vista



Has anyone ever installed Windows Vista?? ;-)


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Leonardo Gama 
Souza
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 5:42 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] SCA BB Console on Windows Vista

Hi there,

Has anyone ever installed SCA BB Console 3.1.5 on Windows Vista?
I haven't found any information about it.

I'll appreciate any clue or insight.


Thanks!
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/





************************************************************************************
This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer 
viruses.
************************************************************************************








************************************************************************************
This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer 
viruses.
************************************************************************************





_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to