FWIW, I have a Cisco router handling two IPv6 BGP peerings accepting full tables, and advertise to them my /32 without any difficulty.

However, currently, an upstream is managing the advertisement of our IPv4 route.

We are trying to evaluate multiple platforms of routers so we can essentially bring control of our v4 address space into our own AS, at our main PoP.

What I'm curious to know is, if there is such a thing as a route server that can feed me a full table, even if it comes with a bad next-hop (in the case that I, through lack of due-diligence, neglect to apply an appropriate filter), that I could peer with to assess the specs of the platforms I am testing with in regards to memory and CPU usage?

Through research, any route-server that does 'public' peering (term used loosely) is looking to accept the routes I have, but I can't find any that will advertise routes that they have back to me.

If anyone could point me in the direction towards how I could acquire a BGP peering for a full IPv4 route table to perform platform analysis, I would be most appreciative.

Regards,

Steve
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to