I'm experiencing a weird issue between a Cisco 7304 and a 4507R switch...

Basically it looks like this:

Customer -> Trunk (vlan 1709 native) -> 4507R -> Trunk -> Sub-interface 7304 
(customer vrf)

We
can see the mac-address from the customer equipment but are unable to
ping it from the 7304.  We then moved the ip-address from the 7304 vlan
sub-interface to a SVI on the 4507R and now we're able to successfully
ping the device.  Chaning the vlan from 1709 to 2000+ seemed to has
fixed the issue in one previous incident.

Everything appears fine when we look at the mac-address table and the ARP 
tables within the vrf.

Anyone run into anything similar?  

I'm assuming code level, but I'd love to find a Cisco BugID before I speak out.
_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself with free Messenger emoticons. Get them today!
http://www.freemessengeremoticons.ca/?icid=EMENCA122
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to