It's more stable now on what code?
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 12:13:28PM +0800, Ganbold wrote: > Ganbold wrote: > >David Coulson wrote: > >>The whole router reloads, or just one of the RSPs? Have you tried it > >>with just a single RSP? Maybe one is dying? > > > >Router reloads :( > > > >> > >> > >>FYI, I have experienced great stability with > >>rsp-ik91sv-mz.122-25.S12.bin - Some routers have been running it for > >>almost 18 months. I'm not saying it's perfect, but I would suspect if > >>you have so many stability issues that it is maybe a hardware problem. > > > >I see, yesterday we updated IOS to 12.4(19b). Let us see how it works. > > Actually it was 12.4(19a), and it works more stable, no more router reloads. > > > Ganbold > > > > >Ganbold > > > >> > >>Ganbold wrote: > >>> > >>>I tried 12.0(32).S10, however router restarts sometimes without any > >>>suspicious log :( > >>>I have rsp-pv-mz.120-33.S.bin image, maybe I will try that. > >>> > >>>Ganbold > >> > >> > >> > > > > > > > -- > Antonym, n.: The opposite of the word you're trying to think of. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
