I think the best solution here would be to look at deploying
OER/(now called PfR) for this.

I've never done it myself but have seen scenarios where it's
targeted at doing pretty much exactly what you are asking.

Rodney

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 06:44:03PM +0800, Yang Darren wrote:
> Hi All,
> 
> I have deployed six 1812-Router at Headquarter and Branch using DMVPN.
> 
> Recently, all sites add new line(ADSL 8M/640K). I want to use two lines at
> the same time below...
> 
> 1. one line transmit critical data(VoIP, Video Conference...), another
> transmit normal data(Web)
> 2. When one line corrupt, another can take all jobs.
> 
> Any one have ideas?
> 
> Regards,
> Pigsign
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to