Hi,

 

Having problem with a Cisco PIX 613.

 

I am allowing traffic from a specific Public IP address to pass on two ports
only

I then forward this traffic to a LAN IP address

 

 So.

 

 

>From the internet.

access-list internet permit tcp any host xx.xxx.xx.xxx range 5040 5041

 

 

To the LAN

static (inside,outside) tcp xx.xxx.xx.xxx 5040 192.168.127.4 5040 netmask
255.255.255.255 0 0

static (inside,outside) tcp xx.xxx.xx.xxx 5041 192.168.127.4 5041 netmask
255.255.255.255 0 0

 

I should then be able to telnet to the LAN address on each of the two ports

 

Internal telnet works fine as does using a simple cheap Firewall/Router

 

I have used this method on the PIX in plenty of other examples like SMTP,
PPTP and they can all be reached via telnet

I can see I am getting hits on the internet access-list

 

Can anyone throw some light on this for me please?

 

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to