Hi Folks I need some advise regarding trace and debug on a tunnel with IPSec. We are using a provider to some kind off health service, these servers can be reached via a tunnel interface in our network and vise versa. My problem is that one server is out off reach on http traffic but not on ssh. If I deploy an access-list on the tunnel interface, I can see that the http-traffic is being forwarded via the tunnel interface. So how can I be sure that the IP-Sec interface also is forwarding the http traffic and not just ssh.
crypto isakmp policy 10 encr 3des hash md5 authentication pre-share lifetime 43200 crypto isakmp key Klipklapklop4433saksen address xxxxxxxxx ! crypto ipsec security-association lifetime seconds 43200 ! crypto ipsec transform-set strong esp-3des esp-md5-hmac ! crypto map MEDMAP 2 ipsec-isakmp description nja -> medcom set peer xxxxxxxxxxx set transform-set strong match address krypt-medcom interface Tunnel1 description GRE interface ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 255.255.255.252 ip mtu 1300 ip nat outside keepalive 10 3 tunnel source FastEthernet0/0 tunnel destination xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ! interface FastEthernet0/0 description Outside - Internetrouter ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 255.255.255.128 speed 100 full-duplex crypto map MEDMAP _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
