Hi peter, sorry by the later, I tried test again. the host its ok, responding fot the request.
On router side, after vpn becomes up, i see the 10.139.10/24 net in route table, and router encaps traffic. On the pix side, still see only the decaps traffic. On the acl L2Lnonat, i see the increase hitcount, but in acl L2L do not. Tks... On 7/15/08, Peter Rathlev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 10:19 -0300, Everton Diniz wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > I configure a tunnel btw pix and router. The traffic goes to PIX but > > do not have return. I see only encaps on the router and decaps on the > > PIX. > > Is missing anything? > > Are you sure the host in the other end is actually responding, and that > this response goes towards the PIX? As far as I can see there's nothing > wrong with the configuration. (I may be wrong, cf. my last mail to this > list. :-)) > > What happens if you try to trace from the 10.139.1.0/24 host to > something in 10.180.0.0/16? Do you get to the PIX (i.e. can you see the > connection in the logs)? > > Regards, > Peter > > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
