> I'm trying to customize the default login page that the Cisco > router uses for authentication proxy ( to autenticate users ). > Can someone tell me how to do that ? I've tried to search in > the Cisco web site, but it seems that there is no documentation > about it. > Looking at the default page, i see this strange string: > <FORM ACTION="/" method="POST" target="pxywindow1"><INPUT > TYPE="hidden" NAME="au_pxytimetag" VALUE="13502936"> > I think that the au_pxytimetag value shound be different for > every message, but i don't know how to do that.
When I played with this a while back I couldn't find a way to customise the bit of HTML you have there - it is produced by IOS. I'm not sure why you'd want to modify the au_pxytimetag value - it seems to work fine for me with multiple users without having to change that. I wrote a bit of custom HTML that the router then serves up before the FORM part of the HTML page is sent back to the client. The only limitation was that the HTML I provided had to be under 8k (may have been 4k) so because the disclaimer we had was so large I embedded an IFRAME which sourced the disclaimer from another web server. Documentation: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/secursw/ps1018/products_confi guration_example09186a0080094655.shtml B. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
