Hi,

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 09:20:41PM +0800, Antonio Acuesta (DHL AU) wrote:
> Can you please recommend a stable IOS version for Cisco Catalyst 6513?
> The current version that I have is Version 12.2(18)SXD3. The switch has
> not been upgraded for a while and it will be good to know the version
> with less bug.

We've been fairly happy with 12.2(18)SXF in various versions.  Latest
release is SXF14.

Check the release notes on CCO whether your specific combination of hardware
is still supported - some modules might have been dropped SXE->SXF.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
fax: +49-89-35655025                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]