I'd recommend Crannog Netflow Tracker (now owned by Fluke) for this: http://www.flukenetworks.com/fnet/en-us/products/NetFlow+Tracker/Overvie w.htm
They have versions for both Linux and Windows (as well as an appliance now), and I've found it to be well worth the expense over the open-source solutions I've worked with.. My only caveat is that their licensing is not as glorious as it was pre-acq -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Troy Beisigl Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 12:44 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] Netflow software Hi, We are putting together a system to run netflow software for tracking traffic usage in and out of our network based on ASN. Can someone recommend a stable software package? We would prefer not to run this on a windows machine if at all possible. Thanks, Troy _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
