> You might also look at ASR1k as next-gen PE to replace VXR. 7600 has > limitation in hardware, especially in terms of IPv6 (no IPv6 uRPF, lookup > key size has compromises in ACL usage and others). When you compare > 7600 with SIP/SPA, ASR1k is even cheaper solution and much more flexible. > One thing to notice is that ASR1k does not currently have EoMPLS support > in any software, but other than that, all generally used features > are supported. > If I'd need non-ethernet interfaces, vlan local signifance or HQoS and > I wouldn't need EoMPLS, I'd definitely go with ASR1k rather than 7600.
Can an ASR1k handle 3 full-routing transit feeds and a hundred peers ? Would it require ESP5 or ESP10 ? On the MPLS side, beside EoMPLS, can it do MPLS L3 VPN and MPLS-TE ? Rubens _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
