-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 I have two 2811s with a full view on each and partial for ibgp, no issues.
Justin M. Streiner wrote: > On Thu, 4 Sep 2008, Dan Letkeman wrote: > >> I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for a 2800 series router >> for a 20-30mbit internet connection. I would like to run a firewall >> IOS and, nat and basic ACL's. Would a 2811 be an appropriate choice? > > If you're not running BGP with full feeds, you *might* be able to get > away with a 2811, given that you're running IOS firewall and NAT as > well, but you probably wouldn't have much headroom for growth, or if you > decide you need additional features in the future (Netflow, QoS, routing > protocols, etc). > > jms > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux) Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org iD8DBQFIwVvNw+p9Y9BHZ8kRAtBBAJ9MVa6OsKlL3fRZ73LrSGjqSMIk3QCghJBz YC6nP2buuoVWQE5H3cUJKjg= =o7vd -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
