Yeah, I noticed the same thing. First time I saw a date though. Now I can start looking forward to the 6500 NX-OS migration (come on, the MDS-9000 is just a 6500 in sheep's clothing, and even the current iteration of the Nexus looks like it inherits technology from the 6500. I'd quite like my 6500s to be running a linux based control-plane...)
Tim:> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Phil Mayers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote: > Tim Durack wrote: > >> Docs are starting to appear for 12.2(33)SXI: >> >> >> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps708/qa_c67_494606_ns780_Networking_Solutions_Q_and_A.html >> > > Interesting. They don't have long... > > >> *"Q.* What is the first customer ship date for Cisco IOS Software Release >> 12.2(33)SXI? >> * A.* First customer ship is expected in September 2008." >> > > Documents like this have been appearing for a little while, google > "site:Cisco.com sxi" > > e.g. the FWSM4 release notes reference SXI as a pre-requisite for the flow > acceleration. > > > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/fwsm/fwsm40/release/notes/fwsmrn40.html > > That particular document doesn't talk about release dates, but I was > reasonably sure I'd seen another. > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
