Hi

Wondering if anybody's had much fun investigating mcast monitoring solutions for a small network. It's a content network with only a small number of devices, so I'm not sure if CMM is the way to go for them. CMM always seemed a bit configuration-centric
and they're not really big enough to be bothered with the finer details.

What exactly I *am* looking for may be a bit harder to describe I'm afraid :) They're taking feeds from a couple of providers which will be a mixture of ASM and SSM in the near future. They're casting out to the internet but I'm not sure of the mechanisms yet - RTSP so I'm assuming it's unicast fallback. They might implement sexier new stuff in the future however such as AMT when that gets done (if
I can sell them on the idea I guess).

Any advice?

Thanks!
Christian

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to