Could be any router with AAA authentication and authorization specifying a seperate login for this activity as well as defining a seperate priviledge level and command authorization with a limited command set(show ip bgp summ, show ip route, etc .... Pretty straifght forward, however, I agree it would best to implement this on a router specific for this task, some older router that could take a full feed
mike j On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Shaun R. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote: > I would be interested in this too. > > > ~Shaun > > "Paul Stewart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > >> I'm looking at firing up a router that will become a public route view >> box.... >> >> Folks could telnet to it and view our BGP tables, run traceroutes etc.... >> same deal as route-views.routeviews.org on a much smaller scale specific >> to >> our own tables.... >> >> Anyone have a pre-built Cisco config for such purpose they could share? If >> not I'll have to build a secure version but thought it's worth asking >> first...;) >> >> Take care, >> >> Paul >> >> >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] >> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp >> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ >> >> > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
