Show aaa user is where I would start, couldn't play with it to see if it is right or not.
-- http://dcp.dcptech.com > -----Original Message----- > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:cisco-nsp- > [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marc Haber > Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 3:48 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [c-nsp] Debugging IPSEC VPN from Clients > > Hi, > > I have a bunch of users using the Cisco VPN Client to connect to an > 1841 router (running IOS 12.4(9)T4). > > Is there any show command to show the actual user names that are > connected right now? I didn't find any appropriate show crypto foo > command. > > Additionally, can I configure the 1841 to log session establishment > and termination to syslog, preferably including the IP address of the > peer? > > Any hints will be appreciated. > > Greetings > Marc > > -- > ----------------------------------------------------------------------- > ------ > Marc Haber | "I don't trust Computers. They | Mailadresse im > Header > Mannheim, Germany | lose things." Winona Ryder | Fon: *49 621 > 72739834 > Nordisch by Nature | How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 > 2323190 > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
