What host is xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx? Is that your VOIP gateway? You are matching both protocol and the destination IP address (match-all). If this is not the destination of your packets, they won't match and go to the class-default.
-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick Voth Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 17:50 To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] QoS help on Cisco 1841 from Covad Hello folks, I'm having some trouble getting my QoS policies for VoIP to work on a Covad supplied T1 router. It looks like it's a Frame Relay interface. I have applied the rules as I normally do on our Point-to-Point circuits, but I don't see the rules catching any traffic. Can someone loan me another set of eyes to see what I'm doing wrong here? I didn't do the config for the Frame Interface. That's from Covad so I can't really mess with that much. I'm only allowed to implement the QoS policies. Thanks very much: Config snippet ------> class-map match-all VoIP-Data match protocol rtp match access-group 101 class-map match-all VoIP-Control match protocol sip match access-group 101 ! ! policy-map QoS-OUT class VoIP-Control bandwidth 60 class VoIP-Data priority percent 90 class class-default fair-queue 2048 ! ! interface Serial0/0/0 bandwidth 1536 no ip address encapsulation frame-relay IETF no ip mroute-cache service-module t1 timeslots 1-24 service-module t1 fdl both frame-relay lmi-type ansi max-reserved-bandwidth 95 service-policy output QoS-OUT ! interface Serial0/0/0.1 point-to-point frame-relay interface-dlci 16 ppp Virtual-Template1 ! interface Virtual-Template1 ip address negotiated ppp chap hostname [EMAIL PROTECTED] ppp chap password 7 14xxxxxxxxxxx ppp ipcp dns request ppp ipcp route default ppp ipcp address accept ! ! ! access-list 101 permit ip any host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Output of "show policy-map"-------> Router#show policy-map interface Serial0/0/0 Serial0/0/0 Service-policy output: QoS-OUT Class-map: VoIP-Control (match-all) 0 packets, 0 bytes 5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps Match: protocol sip Queueing Output Queue: Conversation 2057 Bandwidth 60 (kbps)Max Threshold 64 (packets) (pkts matched/bytes matched) 0/0 (depth/total drops/no-buffer drops) 0/0/0 Class-map: VoIP-Data (match-all) 0 packets, 0 bytes 5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps Match: protocol rtp Queueing Strict Priority Output Queue: Conversation 2056 Bandwidth 90 (%) Bandwidth 1382 (kbps) Burst 34550 (Bytes) (pkts matched/bytes matched) 0/0 (total drops/bytes drops) 0/0 Class-map: class-default (match-any) 838 packets, 182315 bytes 5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps Match: any Queueing Flow Based Fair Queueing Maximum Number of Hashed Queues 2048 (total queued/total drops/no-buffer drops) 0/0/0 Thanks very much! -Nick Voth _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
