Cisco 506e
6.3.4

I am configuring a tunnel and I have this access list that allows traffic from 
the remote site to our whole subnet 

access-list nonat permit ip 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 192.168.16.0 255.255.255.0
access-list remote_site permit ip 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 192.168.16.0 255.255.255.0
sysopt connection permit-ipsec

Our users are going to access an database server on the remote site

1- How can I restrict the access to particular hosts in our network?
2- Is it possible to configure the tunnel so the IP traffic goes just in one 
direction? It seems to me that if our users need to access their servers, they 
should not need to access any hosts on our side? Or if it is done this way, our 
users would not be able to pull any data from those servers because the traffic 
just goes in one direction. Please provide some insight here. I am a little 
paranoid with this company wanting to establish this kind of open access


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to