(Replying to list but removing Eric's e-mail address completely) On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Eric Kagan wrote: > Just a thought - did you try 'atm route-bridged ip' on the atm > sub-interfaces ? I just had to add this to a recent config in order for > layer 3 to work.
Oh yes, that's standard when the other side consists of a non-IP-talking box that translates aal5snap ATM to Ethernet. I think it has to do with the MAC addresses. It's so ingrained that I think it's the only option I didn't tweak . . . hmmmm . . . you know what? I took it OUT, and the bridge started working. Then I put route-bridged bck, stopped working, tried putting both in a multipoint without and with route-bridged, didn't work, put it back as it was... didn't work... for at least five minutes of anguish, then it worked again. Maybe multipoint would work after five minutes, but now I'm letting well enough alone. Thanks a lot ;-) _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
