I would of mentioned it but we've switched our CCO to a COLAB and my
access to case history is completely screwed.  I should of just waited
(arrgghhh) because I just found it afterwards.  It is CSCsu01272 and is
related to " MPLS PE 7600 changes RT when a BGP soft clear is executed".

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Jared Mauch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:46 PM
To: Munroe, James (DSS/MAS)
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Anyone encountered any bugs or issues with
12.2.33SRC2on 7600's?

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 12:03:08PM -0300, Munroe, James   (DSS/MAS)
wrote:
> Anyone running 7600's with the latest 12.2.33SRC2 code that have come
across any bugs or issues with that version?  I need the per
sub-interface MTU feature for EoMPLS which was new in the SRC code
train.  Currently running 12.2.33SRB4 and am only being bitten by bug SR
608269905.

        SR is a case number in C3, can you provide the ddts number?

-- 
Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
clue++;      | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/  My statements are only
mine.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to