Hi, I have 3750 aggregation switches as aggregation layer to connect 2 access router to Core router. 3750 runs e etherchannel from to Core with 2 1 gig link
I have src-mac based loadbalanced method used in 3750 and what I see that 3750 use only one link part of ethrchannel so during test when i have total traffic comming more than 1gig , i see drops.... Here are details : Mac address : 000d.edac.8900 – Access Router 1 0006.d61b3c1a - Access Router r2 0015.c75d.d42c- Core router sw1.LAB-3750G#show etherchannel summary | beg Group Group Port-channel Protocol Ports ------+-------------+-----------+----------------------------------------------- 1 Po1(SU) - Gi2/0/1(P) Gi2/0/4(P) sw1.LAB-3750G# sw1.LAB-3750G#test etherchannel load-balance interface port-channel 1 mac 000d.edac.8900 0015.c75d.d42c Would select Gi2/0/1 of Po1 sw1.LAB-3750G# test etherchannel load-balance interface port-channel 1 mac 0006.d61b.3c1a 0015.c75d.d42c Would select Gi2/0/1 of Po1 As per above test, I see that 3750 select Gi2/0/1 for two source mac-address and that's reason i have only one link utilized.. Does some body knows the algorithm used by 3750 for above two source-mac address and how did it select always gi2/0/1 not other link for 2nd stream of traffic ?? Unforutnately I can't do src-dst-ip based loadbalnace becuase incomming traffic is MPLS labelled and existing 3750 doens't have capbility to understand MPLS so it takes as non-ip traffic.. Thanks in advance, Chintan _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
