Have you tried control plane polcing ? -Rakesh
On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Nemeth Laszlo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi List, > > I have a Cisco 7600 / Sup720-3BXL (12.2.18SXF6). > > Only the telnet port (23/tcp) is open. > > If i try to open a session to a random port, i get back a TCP ACK/RST > packet from the CPU. I think it is normal. :) > > But if I send lot of SYN packets to random ports, i get back lot of ACK/RST > but it send the CPU to me, and it will make a big load on the CPU. > > So the question: can i limit the number of ACK/RST packets/sec what the > router send back to the SYN sender? > > Thanks! > > Laszlo > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
