-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 > > I need to send BPDUs in tagged frame. I don't want to use PVST and > PVST+ since stp instances per VLAN is not preferable at least in my > scenario. > > I want to use standard STP or RSTP or MST. Is there any command in cisco > where I can send BPDUs in tagged (vlan) frame. I have been trying this > in Catalyst 2950.
what do you want to achieve? 1) if you want pass MSTP over through your network you should be using l2 protocol tunneling. Router(config-if)# l2protocol-tunnel stp 2) if you want to tag MSTP BPDUs send over a link between 2 switches that are in the same region - I think it is not possible > If this can be done on other higher end cisco switches please suggest me > on this. as above.. Best regards, - -- - -mat pgp-key 0x1C655CAB -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux) iD8DBQFJEE//+BuaDRxlXKsRAu0OAJ9cFqrMWY2S8b2/89n1u33UGKNysQCfQesh jdqx6bw56i0fzIfEPOyVByI= =o30I -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
