TiM a écrit :

I'm sure that ingress traffic is assigned some internal "you're in VRF x"
label, but our SE was clear in stating it would be an MPLS header added
and removed, the same information as if it was egressing towards Site 2/3.
IMHO, you're right. Just consider the VRF-lite feature (especially on low-end routers where there is no MPLS support), there is no LFIB built and no MPLS mechanism used. I don't see the purpose of adding/removing label on the same box whereas the routing decision done by CEF with the FIB is sufficient.

Thanks!

Tim